If you have previously applied to MCC and paid the $15 fee, you do not need to re-apply. Please call Admissions at (815) 455-8530 to verify your status if you have questions.
- First-Time Credit Student at MCC:
- Working toward a degree? Not planning on earning credit towards a degree? Enrolled at another college but want to take a course at MCC?
- Looking to begin a degree or certificate? Want to change your career path? Need some job skills to get you back into take course at MCC?
- Summer-Only Transfer Student:
- Are you attending another college during the academic year but home for the summer? Do you need to take classes that will transfer back to your home school?
- High School Student:
- Still in high school? Interested in enrolling in college classes to earn both college and high school credit, or just college credit? Learn about High School Plus.
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Act Reauthorization Act of 2015 (TAARA 2015):
- Has your job been eliminated or impacted by increased imports?
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training:
- Do you live in McHenry County and need specialized job training, job search assistance and information about job opportunities?
- International Student:
- Are you a citizen of a foreign country interested in attending MCC?