- Complete the application online or at Admissions (A262) and pay the non-refundable $15 admissions application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from high school and college. Unofficial transcripts or copies of grade reports are acceptable if only used for prerequisite reasons.
- Take English, math and reading placement tests.
- The tests are given in the Testing Center.
- Some ACT scores may be used in lieu of placement test. See details about ACT scores below.
- Attend New Student Orientation.
Full-time students are required to attend. Part-time students are highly encouraged to attend.
- Register for classes.
- Pay your tuition and fees.
- Buy books.
Placement testing is not required if you received the following ACT scores:
- 21 or higher in English (valid for 5 years from test date).
- 22 or higher in math (valid for 2 years from test date) effective Spring 2013.