Become a First-Time Student at MCC
- Apply for Admission and pay the non-refundable $15 admissions application fee online
- Submit official transcripts from high school and college. Unofficial transcripts or copies of grade reports are acceptable if only used for prerequisite reasons.
- Take English, math and reading placement tests in the Testing Center. Some ACT/SAT scores may be used in lieu of placement tests.
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Full-time students are required to attend
- Part-time students are highly encouraged to attend
- Register for classes
- Pay your tuition and fees
- Buy books