|Lab A Room A127||Lab E Room E108|
|Monday, Wednesday, Thursday||8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.||8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.||8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday||Closed||8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||Closed||8 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
Computer labs are equipped with a combination of PC and Macintosh workstations with a variety of commonly used software. Internet access is provided to all students enrolled in credit courses.
- Computer Lab A is located in Room A127 in the lower level of Building A
- Computer Lab E is located in Room E108 in the lower level of Building E
Students who are currently enrolled in credit courses have access to Microsoft Office and the Internet. Other applications are available based on course requirements.
The general public must pay a lab fee to use Microsoft Office and have Internet access. The fee is payable in Registration, A258. Please present your receipt to the monitor when entering the lab.
The fees are:
- One-week pass – $25
- One-month pass – $100
- One-semester pass – $350
Note: College information technology facilities and resources are not to be used for commercial purposes or non-college related activities without written authorization from the College.
- Do not share your myMCC username and password with others
- Do not install software on any computer at MCC
- Do not plug a laptop into any network jack at MCC
- Reviewing offensive material is prohibited
- Eating and drinking is not allowed at any computer
- Cell phone conversations are prohibited in any computer lab
- Children are not allowed in the classrooms or computer labs
- Appropriate conduct is expected of all users
Our lab monitors are available to help you:
- Log in to the College network
- Use the printer
- With any hardware problems
Due to continual changes in software, our lab monitors can only assist with coursework if they have the time and knowledge. You should consult with your instructor if you are having difficulties with assignments.