|Lab A Room A127||Lab E Room E108|
|Monday through Thursday||Closed||8 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
From June 18 to July 21, Lab E will be closed for remodeling. Lab A will be open during this time from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
On July 22, Lab E will re-open and Lab A will close.
Both labs will be open and resume Fall semester hours on August 19.
Computer labs are equipped with a combination of PC and Macintosh workstations with a variety of commonly used software. Internet access is provided to all students enrolled in credit courses.
Students who are currently enrolled in credit courses have access to Microsoft Office and the Internet. Other applications are available based on course requirements.
The general public must pay a lab fee to use Microsoft Office and have Internet access. The fee is payable in Registration, A258. Please present your receipt to the monitor when entering the lab.
The fees are:
- One-week pass – $25
- One-month pass – $100
- One-semester pass – $350
Note: College information technology facilities and resources are not to be used for commercial purposes or non-college related activities without written authorization from the College.
Classroom and Lab Rules:
- Do not share your MCC username and password with others
- Do not install software on any computer at MCC
- Do not plug a laptop into any network jack at MCC
- Reviewing offensive material is prohibited
- Eating and drinking is not allowed at any computer
- Cell phone conversations are prohibited in any computer lab
- Children are not allowed in the classrooms or computer labs
- Appropriate conduct is expected of all users
Lab Monitor Duties
Our lab monitors are available to help you:
- Log in to the College network
- Use the printer
- With any hardware problems
Due to continual changes in software, our lab monitors can only assist with coursework if they have the time and knowledge. You should consult with your instructor if you are having difficulties with assignments.