Access and Disability Services
Students who have a documented learning, physical, psychological disability, or other barriers to learning are eligible. Some students in occupational programs who have limited English proficiency or are academically disadvantaged may also qualify for accommodations.
- Access and Disability Services Guidelines and Procedures
- ADA or Section 504 Grievance Procedure
- Disability Documentation Guidelines
- New High School Student Checklist
- Plagiarism Prevention Guide
We offer the following: