As a student, you have many resources available to help you before, during, and after life at MCC.
You can put special notices in here!
- Advising and Transfer Center (ATC)
- Career Services
- Career Information
- College Catalog
- Search Course Schedules (Credit)
- Distance Learning
- Financial Aid
- Graduation Requirements
- Transcript Ordering Information
Need help paying for college? Apply for scholarships now⇒
Potential Winter 2015 Graduates
Submit your Notice of Intent to Graduate form by October 15, 2015. Forms are available in the Registration Office, A258 or www.mchenry.edu/graduation
Free Success Workshops
- Note Taking Tips 2/16/2016
- The Importance of Time Management 2/19/2016
- Improve Your Test-Taking Skills 2/23/2016
- College Reading and Textbook Use 2/26/2016
- College Reading and Textbook Use 3/8/2016
- Essay Question Preparation and Execution 3/15/2016
- Writing Improvement: A 12-Step Program 3/22/2016
- Improve Your Test-Taking Skills 4/8/2016
- Avoid Plagiarism: Learn How to Cite 4/12/2016
Did you know…
If you need financial assistance to help you reach your educational goals, we can help you apply for federal and state grants, loans, scholarships and work-study.
You can order your transcript through myMCC or in-person? Request your transcript today ⇒
Campus Public Safety/Police staff can walk you to your car if needed? Find out more about campus safety ⇒
Accommodations are available to MCC students with documented disabilities? For information call (815) 455-8766 or email email@example.com.